- 2 ripe mangoes
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (with more or less depending on taste)
- 2 tbsp sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp dried crushed chili
- ¼ tsp turmeric
- 4 Wisconsin fish fillets (or 8 oz uncooked per serving)
- Peel and dice the mangoes
- Put all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour blend into a pan and bring to a simmer.
- While the blend is heating, cook the fillets (bake, steam, poach or sauté).
- Ladle sauce liberally over the cooked fish and serve immediately.