- 2 fillets, rainbow trout
- 2 fillets, catfish
- 1 lb., whole shrimp
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 red onion
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Marinades or sauces of your choice
- Cut the fillets into about 1.5-inch chunks.
- Behead and devein the shrimp (leave the shells on to maximize flavors).
- Marinate the fish and shrimp separately in the marinade(s) of your choice for 30 minutes. Do this in the refrigerator with a cover over the bowls.
- Soak wooden skewers in water while the fish and shrimp are marinating (about 20-30 minutes).
- Preheat the grill! A hot grill creates the best fish~~
- Cut up the vegetables.
- Create the kabob by loading combination of fish, shrimp and vegetables on the skewers.
- Generously grease the grill with olive oil.
- Place the skewers on the grill and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side (Pro tip: the less you turn them, the less they will stick to the grill).
Reminder: Take the shells off of the shrimp before eating.